Chemical Ore Processing
The supply of high-grade ores is decreasing, whereby the market is forced to look for new processes that can process low-value raw materials and are also energy efficient and protect the environment.
MME Engineering combines chemical and process-technology related patterns of thought into an ideal technical solution.
While a chemist places the focus on thermodynamics and kinetics of reactions, the process technicians focus mainly on internal process cycles and the technical implementation. The fusion of these two models of thought lead to especially effective processes, which need less energy and in which undesirable by-products are avoided as much as possible.
Chemical Processing of Ores
- Analysis of the composition of ores
- Developing a process strategy
- Dissolving the ores in HCl, H2SO4, NaOH,…
- Selective separation of individual materials by changing the solubility, setting the pH-value or other chemical standardoperation
- Re-processing solvents /acids
Your company profits from
- MME’s innovative approaches to solutions
- MME’s excellent network
- MME’s separation know-how